- Appellation: White AOC Vouvray
- Style: Brut
- Grape variety: 100 % Chenin Blanc
Elaborated according to the "méthode traditionnelle".
Matured for a long period.
Second fermentation after bottling.
Horizontal maturing on laths in our underground cellars for 18 to 24 months at a constant temperature of 12°C.
- Bubbles : refined and pleasant
- Colour : pale yellow with delicate golden tints
- Nose : fruity and floral (aromas of honeysuckle and linden-tree)
- Palate : balance between the acidity, the fat and the palate's richness.